What is up with that?

Sunday

It's warm here but not too hot!

Wow - time really flies! I just noticed it has been a long time since I last posted here. I feel bad. I am embarrassed. But I am here now so let's make up for all that lost time...

It's May 2010 and I am living in Laguna Becah, California.

I'm really digging it here. The waether is simply awesome! Almost every day is right around 70 degrees. Of course we get some hot days in the upper 80's now and again, but for the most part we are right around 70.

Some people may look at 70 and say "that's too cold", but hey - it almost NEVER feels cold here. That's right - even in the winter when everyone else really is COLD _ I mean REALLY FEELING COLD - we're still right around 70 more than likely.

Sure - every once in a while the nights will drop a few degrees - but since we are on the Pacific Ocean - it never gets REALLY COLD.

So - as far as climate - I thk this is the best place on earth!

I know - some people think the best climate is a HOT and SWEATY one, but I will say that after having lived in the San Fernando Valley - in Sherman Oaks to be exact - it was so hot so often it was NOT COMFORTABLE! It was uncomfortable most of the time. And sure - it did get HOT there a lot - but it also got VERY COLD there a lot. It was inland so both HIGHS and LOWS were more extreme.

I'm not saying it was BAD. I'm not - really. While I lived therre (almost 10 years) I did no t know any better. I accepted the many 90 and 100 degree days and the cold winter nights as being normal. But man - when I discoverd what it is like to lkive on the Southern California coast - my eyes opened to what comfortable really is all about!

Well - enough about the climate. I do dig it here a lot! It's a great place to live here in Laguna Beach. Some say it magical. I agree!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home