What is up with that?

Sunday

Time Flies! Partying in Laguna!

Time really does fly! I keep forgetting to write here at What is up with that?

I guess I can do a quick summary of things.

I wnet to a neighbors pary last night.

They have a killer house here in Laguna Beach and it made for throwing parties! I live in a nice place - but their house is designed for the flow of partying activity - which is very cool!

They have a multilevel back yard and you walk down to the back which is under the house down some steps. It has a veranda with stoves and stuff and is perfect to have the caterers serving up food and they had a nice buffer.

They had a "one man band" which is not as good as a real band - but he did play the corqwd pleasers most drunk folks like to hear - so i guess it was ok. I'd prefer some real musicians jamming it up at least a little.

They also had a "couple" teach "Tango lessons". That was weird! What is up with that?

Maybe not my slice of pie - but the drunk partyers seems to like it!

Well - that was my day yesterday! At least now I might remember more of it!

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home