What is up with that?

Wednesday

I'm really getting into Chilled Lofi hip hop music!

It's weird because I wouldn't really say I have been a huge fan of rap or hip hop, but this new sub-genre of electronic music referred to as lofi hip hop has really got me hooked!

I am now super interested in this exciting new genre of dusty and scratchy bedroom produced lofi hip hop chill music.

One such video channel that accurately represents the brand of lo-fi hip hop that I am interested in is Chilled Lofi on Youtube.


Check out this two hour mix of chilled lofi hip hop.

Chilled Lofi is a place that producers of original electronic music can submit their lofi tracks to be featured and promoted for free on Youtube. If the music is good and fits the genre an amazing video with fresh vuisuals will be created and posted on the Chilled Lofi Youtube Channel.

The videos on the channel are varied and unique and the visuals are simply stunning.

Enjoy the lofi music! And be sure to let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home